Purchases and Registration
- All purchases are final, nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Cash, ATM transfer, and credit cards accepted for all purchases (3% additional charge for Visa and Mastercard, 4% additional charge for AMEX).
- Class packages cannot be shared.
- Single class and class packages are one hour per ticket. Additional THB 200 will be required for 1.5-hour class. 1 hour classes are 50 minutes long. 1.5 hour classes are 80 minutes long.
- Class packages are valid for either 1.5 months or 3 months after the date of purchase. Occasionally special promotion packages may offer other options.
- Students are responsible for updating all pertinent personal information to studio staff.
- The studio offers dance related products such as music CDs, class outfits, performance costumes, DVDs and photos at a reasonable price. Please contact studio staff if you are interested.
- Registration and payment must be complete prior to class start time. Unpaid student(s) will be asked to step out of class to complete the transaction(s).
- Students are expected to be at class on time. Students will not be admitted into class 15 minutes after the class start time. This is to ensure proper warm-up, reduce injuries and class etiquette.
- No food or chewing gum is allowed inside studio spaces, only bottled water is allowed.
- No smoking in or around rumPUREE property.
- The use of mobile phones in class is prohibited. Students must turn off their phones or put on silent mode during the entire class.
- Students are prohibited to promote any business in or around rumPUREE property.
- Students should not talk while the instructor is teaching a class. It is entirely disrespectful to the instructor and to other students. Disrespectful or disruptive behavior towards other students, or instructors will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the class. No refunds will be given.
- Students must wear appropriate dance attire and shoes for each dance type.
- Be courteous to other students in the class. Students should give each other space so everyone can see themselves in the mirror and have enough space to dance. If you come to the class late, stay in the back, do not walk in front of others and block their view. It isn't thoughtful or kind.
- Students should be friendly to other students and welcome new comers to the class.
- Video recording and digital cameras are not allowed in group classes.
- Please inform studio staff if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.
- Observation is allowed only from outside the studio space.
Full Course Registration
- rumPUREE will give priority to students who make full payment ahead of time to attend full course. Space could be limited in some courses.
- rumPUREE accepts only cash or credit card for full course payment, no open class tickets are accepted.
- rumPUREE staff will check class attendance for each student. Students have the right to view the attendance sheet if there is any question.
- There is no refund for any class absence and hours cannot be transferred to use as a credit towards a new full course registration. Students can schedule a make-up class and must complete the make-up hours within the same class cycle for which they registered. After the last day of the cycle, all remaining make-up classes will automatically expire.
- The make-up class must be of a similar type of dance to the course for which the student is registered and should be of the same class duration to prevent confusion. Student is responsible to pay the difference if the duration of the make-up class is longer than the registered class. The studio cannot refund or transfer remaining hours.
- In case either an instructor or rumPUREE cancels a class for any reason, a make-up class will be scheduled. There is no refund given.
- rumPUREE reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if less than 4 students register.
- rumPUREE will give priority to students who make full payment ahead of time to attend the workshop. The space in workshops is limited and varied based on the type of dance.
- The price of the workshop may be different than a regular class.
- Students should be aware of the discount period deadline for workshops (if any).
- Workshop payment is final, nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- rumPUREE reserves the right for the instructor to cancel or postpone the workshop.
- The private class rate is THB 2500 per lesson for 1st student or 1 couple (for partner dance). Additional students will cost THB 500 each per class. The rate includes studio rental.
- A private class is 50 minutes.
- Students need to notify the studio at least 24 hours prior to their private class in case of cancellation or postponement. Otherwise, the student will forfeit the class fee.
- Students are responsible for being on-time for a private class. The instructor cannot extend class time for late students.
- Students have the right to request a change of teacher and will pay for the rate difference (if any).
- Private packages expire 6 months from the purchase date.
- The locker is offered to students of rumPUREE for use during class hours.
- Students should bring their own lock.
- Students are required to take out belongings within the same day. Items left overnight in the lockers will be removed and kept for a maximum 14 days.
- Should we suspect any suspicious items in the lockers, rumPUREE reserves the right to open and inspect them.
- Students will be held responsible for any damages that may occur to the locker caused by their use.
- rumPUREE will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may happen to personal items in the locker.
- Arrive at the studio at least 15-20 minutes before class start time. The studio will only hold booked spots in class until 15 minutes before class start. Arriving later than this may result in student's spot being given to others waiting.
- Check in at the studio reception desk when arriving to the studio prior to entering the class.
- Do not eat a heavy meal before taking dance class.
- Prepare drinking water, towel, extra t-shirt.
- Do not leave the class before the class finishes, to show respect to the instructors and other people in the class.
- Be considerate and friendly to other people in class.